Water Heater Services for Baltimore County and Harford County
There’s one situation where water and electricity can mix beautifully: electric water heaters. In the Baltimore area, a storage tank water heater powered by electricity offers excellent comfort, reliability, and efficiency.
Coldwright Plumbing & Heating provides electric water heater installation, repair, and maintenance by licensed pros who are dedicated to your satisfaction.
Call us or contact us online to schedule service for an electric water heater in Baltimore County or Harford County, MD.
Benefits of a New Electric Water Heater
Most water heaters only last about 10 years. Today’s electric water heaters may last longer than that, but there’s a good chance that your older unit has approached the end of its lifespan. A new electric water heater for your Baltimore home comes with:
- High-efficiency options: Technology has come a long way for electric water heaters, with the highest rated models potentially saving you thousands on energy bills over its life.
- Consistent hot water: The tank keeps a minimum temperature so you can always have warm water right away, while a heating element reaches your desired temperature within seconds.
- High output: Electric tank water heaters have first-hour ratings (FHR) of 40 to 80 gallons or more, so the whole family can take showers in the morning.
- Easy installation: We can easily install an electric water heater in a new location or in a home with another water heater type currently.
- Safety: Without gas or a pilot light involved, you have less to worry about!
Coldwright Plumbing & Heating has specialists in water heater installation to help you choose the right model. We’ll look at the gallon capacity, FHR, and energy efficiency ratings, and dimensions to find one that suits your home water needs and budget.
Signs You Need Electric Water Heater Repair
We troubleshoot all makes and models of electric water heaters to find the simplest solution possible. You might have a bad heating element, a broken thermostat, or built-up scale or corrosion preventing your electric water heater from working normally.
Call Coldwright Plumbing & Heating for electric water heater repair in Baltimore or Harford County to fix any of the following:
- Not enough hot water
- NO hot water
- Only scalding hot water
- A noisy electric water heater
- Rusty, discolored, or foul-smelling water
- A leaking water heater tank
Solar Water Heaters
Another option suitable for many Maryland homes is the solar water heater. This technology stores solar energy to supply as much of your water heating energy as possible, while flipping over to electric power to maintain adequate temperatures as needed. Coldwright Plumbing & Heating will help you calculate your solar power options and energy needs, and we’ll help you look for any available tax credits or rebates.
Get an Estimate or Schedule Service
We Provide Electric Water Heater Services in…
Maryland: Aberdeen, Abingdon, Edgewood, Dunkdalk, Joppa, Baltimore, Towson, Bel Air, Belcamp, Baldwin, Carney, Churchville, Fallston, Forest Hill, Fulton, Gunpowder, Havre De Grace, Hunt Valley, Kingsville, Middle River, Parkville, Perry Hall, Riverside, White Marsh, and more.