Medical Gas Services
Our plumbing company is certified in medical gas services. Our owner is a master plumber with more than 30 years of experience, so you can count on our work to be top-knotch. We install medical gas systems for health care facilities such as hospitals, dentist offices, nursing homes, and custodial care offices. We of course are also certified for maintenance and repair of medical gas systems.
Some of our medical gas services include installation and repair of the following:
- Medical Gas Systems– Piping for the distribution of inflammable medical gases such as oxygen, nitrous oxide, compressed air, carbon dioxide, and helium.
- Medical Support Gas– Piped gases such as nitrogen and instrument air that is used to support medical procedures by operating medical –surgical tools and equipment
- Medical Air For purposes of medical air (oxygen) supplied from cylinders, bulk containers, medical air compressors
- Medical –Surgical Vacuum Systems– An assembly of central vacuum producing equipment and a network of piping for patient suction in medical surgical waste and anesthetic gas disposal (WAGD) systems
- Station Outlets– An outlet point in a piped medical gas distribution system at which the user makes connections and disconnection
All medical gas installations are performed by our certified medical gas system installers, in accordance with the latest edition of NFPA 99 code. We are a licensed, bonded and insured contractor for the installation and service of medical gas and vacuum systems. Call Coldwright Plumbing today at (443) 787-9844 or (410) 679-8487 for all of your medical gas service needs.